SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

facts, we have long term contracts with Capricorn, carpet court...

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    facts, we have long term contracts with Capricorn, carpet court and agrichain.
    agrichain and Capricorn in their own individual rights are company makers
    the flow on affect in terms of suppliers and other verticals is enormous. Global suppliers.
    In order to secure agrichain and Capricorn, in order to cover lending, early and late pay settlement, support cash flow etc, 50mill debt warehouse isn’t going to cut it. No where near. We need a billion dollars each (I’m told) so Why even bother doing this, at this stage, if you can’t offer your full suite of services. Why would Capricorn literally buy in, if it’s a long term “if” that we’d have the funding to support their business.

Then we have payfac, the facilitation of payments through eftpos, which I believe there aren’t too many around, that in itself is enormous consider capricorns networks.

then We have capricorns added incentive as a 10% owner and also generating a 25% cut to get our services out to their masses. They want a return.

realistically we see the infrastructure payments for Capricorn start flowing this quarter but don’t see real movement to June quarter.

with capricorns buy in, we have an added 7 mill.

what am I wrong on?

so that’s the bull case, I get it. Rose coloured glases

what’s the bear case.?

takes longer to roll out?
    we don’t actually have the finance and this thing goes no where
    software fails and agrichain and Capricorn pull out.
    what else?
    lost trust in Adrian
    share count

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $64.31K 9.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 8573128 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3815894 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.