ARR 10.7% 25.0¢ american rare earths limited

VVinvestor, there's objectively nothing that can be said...

1. 458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    VVinvestor, there's objectively nothing that can be said negatively about ARR at this time. BOD/Management have underpromised and overdelivered at least since I've been a holder. State actors and bot trading has kept the SP/MC low. That will shake out over time, the same can be said for other REE players. Then there's macro factors for the sector and global economy as a whole that also come into play. We're a well managed ship! Perhaps if you scratch the surface, you'll jump in. As your name suggests, you're a value investor. If you can't see the value and strategic nature of ARRs position, maybe change your name? Some offence! Your attack on Blue can be said of everyone except the resident cockroach. I believe the most negative thing I've said was with regard to how conservative shareholder funds are being managed and a CR to fast track milestones would be favourable. However, the tortoise always finishes the race. Why attack others for no reason? You don't have a sentiment nor are you a holder and most of your history on this thread is attacking Blue. Very odd behaviour! I TOLD EVERYONE ON HC TO VOTE EXACTLY AS THE OUTCOME WAS! No first strike, it was a good outcome!
    Last edited by TheAlpha1: 16/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.030(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $123.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.5¢ 25.0¢ $196.4K 756.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 666037 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 27500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.