MEI 5.88% 16.0¢ meteoric resources nl

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-5

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    100%

I'm all for performance rights to incentivise results, and looking at the record over the last 12 months - all well deserved IMO as a shareholder in that time.

Put the last 12 months into perspective, and the progress so far - and the aggressive timeline for coming milestones to production... I'm not aware of any standout comparison explorer who's delivered this much in such a short timeframe.

Acquisition, MRE, significant project expansion, drill rig purchased and in use, Ansto met work in progress, enviro study in progress, cooperation agreement signed with Minas Gerais state Gov, scoping study underway and due Q1 '24, and Jururena sale finalised... I'm likely missing some decent items, but recent annoucements have the details.

Not to mention the market cap increase in that time, and that pending come production in a few short years.

From my perspective as a long term shareholder, I certainly want our management team to be incentivised to continue to deliver results at the pace we have been to bring the project to production - and side from the above, looking at the impressive talent that has been added to team recently, it looks like we're certainly in good stead on that front.

Highest grade, largest deposit of its kind globally, and all signs indicate it's on the fast track to production. With demand forecast to outstrip supply of REE, and China putting in place export curbs on electrification related critical materials, the perfect storm is brewing to maximise the value of Caldeira, IMO.

To hold, or not to hold - I know which I'm doing.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $318.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $639.2K 3.939M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 880649 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 150459 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.