RXM 0.00% 45.0¢ rex minerals limited

Perhaps those that attended the meeting might be willing to...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    Perhaps those that attended the meeting might be willing to share their observations and any conclusions they drew from the proceedings.

My observation of the AGM was the following.

1. Shareholders made it pretty clear that that non execs are to be rewarded more than they currently are.
    2. The Chairman made it clear that other alternatives will have to be pursued to keep the BoD together for a small company.
    3. The Chairman re-iterated it was not normal for a company this small to have a board of this high calibre
    4. The CEO mentioned that Australian banks have not really been supporting the resource sector for the last years and just focused on home mortgages (which I have to agree).
    5. The CEO made it clear that he wants to build the Hillside mine, not sell it off or accept some low ball JV offer.
    6. They are in discussion with JV parties and have extended the deadline. It appears most shareholders understand this from the point 5 about not selling or accepting some low ball offer which is then aligned with their voting on point 1.
    7. The CEO re-iterated the ESG credentials of Hillside and how important CO2 per copper lb was for US fund managers if you want their funding. He then provided a roadmap how to reduce the CO2 to low end of the industry.
    8. The CEO has great expectations for the potential of Hog Ranch, including the recent Lithium in clays but the number one focus is the funding of Hillside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $352.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.5¢ 45.0¢ $472.7K 1.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1860211 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 1156798 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.