SHE 7.14% 1.3¢ stonehorse energy limited

that’s right Value - this stock trades so little volume that...

1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    that’s right Value - this stock trades so little volume that anyone in for decent size is stuck in, for better or worse. Having said that, I and many others can see the fundamental value of the balance sheet and asset exposure.

it would be great to see the company applying some more (any??) capital management planning to allow investors an insight into the forward shareholder return strategy as well as the Canada operational strategy (which is being better communicated these days).

The most important metric for any investor is Total Shareholder Return (TSR) - a combination metric of capital growth and dividends. SHE has had negative TSR for each of the last 2 years, hence the votes fell the way they did.
    We scan companies various metrics (FCF, EPS, debt, EV) to enable us to pick the companies with the best chances of generating better-than-market TSR.
    TSR is also one of the main metrics executives are measured on to compare their performance to a group of peers. In a way, Deloub is somewhat incentivised to grow TSR via his performance rights.

i note that Deloub is also a Director (inc executive Director) of two other ASX companies, both of which had all their AGM resolutions passed…so the shareholders of those companies are obviously more happy with his performance than what he is delivering for Stonehorse holders
    Last edited by rovic0: 01/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $8.898M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $23.34K 1.906M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3037961 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 272098 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 300990
Last updated 13.25pm 30/04/2024 ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.