SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-19

1. 2,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Volume:
    Any one holding a sizable lot would find it difficult to close their position as their stock is so ill-liquid. They might get frustrated and upset BRK has a similar problem but not to such an extent.
    So sellers either sell and take a painful hit or wait it it out, Some sellers take a hit driving the price down on crazy small volumes.
    Fundamentals
    The fundamentals of the company are very solid though and exceptional value, so a investor should be quite a happy but a shorter term trader is probably maybe not so.
    Two strike rule
    Regarding the two strike rule, The percentage of companies getting the 2 strike rule triggered and spillover has increased over the last few years, Probably due to economic conditions and the share prices not being at the crazy highs of 2 years ago.
    I expect this year to be similar.
    As others have said before, the board almost always get voted back in.
    I think the 2 strike rule being triggered is healthy as it keeps the board on their toes.

Share price
    It wont stay like this forever, Once revenue builds up and cash accumulates the price should go up..
    A lot of the T10 and most of the T20 are holding tightly as they know the where the company is going and how long it will take,
    Once Stonehorse starts moving i think it will be very difficult to buy into a sizable position again with out pushing the price up.

The expected return annualized should be great.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2789121 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1410728 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.