SHE 10.0% 1.1¢ stonehorse energy limited

Despite attacks against me from one individual on here and their...

1. 2,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 516
    Despite attacks against me from one individual on here and their attempts to silence me, I feel the need to comment on the above given my significant interest. The said individual followed me on to a thread of a stock they have no interest in to again attack me. I don't expect a response from said individual as this is beyond.the point anyway and will only deflect from the conversation and what's at hand.

In my opinion, a vote on the remuneration report is usually a protest vote against something else and not actually remuneration. The reason I feel this might be more a protest vote is the fact that DDs remuneration seems to be fair and not over the top (I haven't looked at other things such as daily expenses etc which may be an issue so correct me if I'm wrong). This is one of the main critisisms of the strike rule. In actual fact, I believe spills resulting from two strikes are very rarely successful. Given this, I believe our directors are safe.if they chose to renominate themselves. Also, given DD is the CEO as well as on the board, I believe his position is technically safe.

In my view, the benefit that can really come from the vote is more engagement - that it really gives the leadership a chance to listen to their holders concerns and maybe try and act on them or at least try and give holders some confidence that they're the right people for the job.

One thing I'd also like to add is that research in the past has shown that remuneration tends to only be an issue or concern to shareholders when holder returns are below average. If the underlying value that many on here like to spend so much time going on about, was reflected in the shareprice, then I'm very confident that the above remuneration report wouldn't have been an issue.

DYOR. My opinion only.
    Last edited by creditdumbness: 29/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.529M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $212 19.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2685719 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2990692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 388888
Last updated 14.24pm 21/05/2024 ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.