TD1 33.3% 0.2¢ tali digital limited

That's been the case for many years.Even I used to...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    That's been the case for many years.

Even I used to regretably advocate for this company, because they were good at lying. Even people who worked there were fed lies until they saw the writing on the wall.

Funny thing is, I remember making nearly 1000% on this stock when they first announced getting USA CPT codes. Basically approved for the US medicare rebate version.

This is the stupid thing, they had all the stars aligned and immense potential and just consistently effed it up with stupid decisions like trying to break into the Indian market instead of US or Australia, like why on earth?

ADHD diagnosis is off the charts in Western countries. When was the last time you heard of an Indian family complaining about ADHD? It's a very different culture with very different parenting styles and values with significantly lower rates.

The move to partner with Akili was downright ridiculous. Whilst they've always had VC backing, we were miles ahead of them with the FDA and a product that completely wiped them out as we targetted a younger age group effectively making their products redundant.

Tali is the epitome of an incompetent management and abusing for lifestyle. We could have been a tech gem, now you'd struggle even giving shares away for free. I feel for investors who've bought in higher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $605 401.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 87574189 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 71647679 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 748300
Last updated 13.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.