ADG 0.00% 0.4¢ adelong gold limited

Are you talk'n about this guy?Croupier - megagenea very smart,...

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Are you talk'n about this guy?

Croupier - megagenea very smart, successful, wealthy and gutsy investor...Does what ever he wants ,travels to where he wants, buys what he wants
    eats what he wants invests in any stocks he wants does his diligence.... looks for the unspoken and unloved stocks ....if he sees the potential and possibilities, he hits them hard.A strategy that has made him the success he is today. I think anyone that mocks him or his style is a fool.He has gone in very heavy here, and going for more in SPP....he has been holding this for much longer than I have.... he was very happy at site visit and feeling excited as we all were.I have a feeling going for no 1 holder...Ian Holland in our opinions has the knowledge and experience to get this to company into production, like I mentioned before he is determined and very enthusiastic about the Company, the plant and the future ....just my posts and opinions" There's no harm in hoping for the best as long as you're prepared for the worst "
    Croupier - megagene

a very smart, successful, wealthy and gutsy investor...

Does what ever he wants,
    travels to where he wants,
    buys what he wants
    eats what he wants
    invests in any stocks he wants

does his diligence.... looks for the unspoken and unloved stocks ....if he sees the potential and possibilities, he hits them hard.
    A strategy that has made him the success he is today. I think anyone that mocks him or his style is a fool.

He has gone in very heavy here, and going for more in SPP....he has been holding this for much longer than I have.... he was very happy at site visit and feeling excited as we all were.

I have a feeling going for no 1 holder...

Ian Holland in our opinions has the knowledge and experience to get this to company into production, like I mentioned before he is determined and very enthusiastic about the Company, the plant and the future ....just my posts and opinions
    " There's no harm in hoping for the best as long as you're prepared for the worst "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.322M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 29821391 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 16023189 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.