AAU 14.3% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

The only thing imminent here is the share price collapse - or...

1. 8,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    The only thing imminent here is the share price collapse - or should I say, it has already occurred. The reference to a cr is there because when written there was no offtaker or JV deal and very little money. Sadly, still there is no announcement of either an offtaker nor any JV deal despite all the imminent talk. Talk is all there is - and so far just BS. As a result, share price has been driven down almost to oblivion.

Should a cr be announced - imminent in the absence of an offtake or JV deal (though still of the view that a voluntary administration announcement is equally imminent) - any existing already trampled down share holders will simply lose everything - even more than the already 90% as currently stands.

If this is considered good management then I'd hate to think what bad management is. With everything in the ground worth millions, it seems someone else will enjoy the spoils as most current retail holders are royally shafted. This ranks very highly as one of the worst retail investment decisions one has ever made - not the worst, but very close. If for some unexpected reason it rises like a Phoenix it would be a nice turnaround - not expecting such. Brian and co has not provided any tangible reason for such since I've held here. Sadly, call it as I see it no bs - perhaps need specsavers but an exam may just magnify or create more focal point issues. To say one is peeved off is putting it very, very mildly.

Just imagine if parts of management were working as sales staff with a retainer and a commission based on sales - unless they closed deals they'd be forced to live only via a retainer and within a short time frame they'd be sacked. what.png Make of that as you will. AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.384M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.627K 1.072M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 59979991 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 26723238 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.