AAU 9.09% 0.5¢ antilles gold limited

Yes, the Dominican Republic - how did that go?? Court case,...

1. 8,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 902
    Yes, the Dominican Republic - how did that go?? Court case, litigation, failed AAU expected funds from such - and as to the cost to holders in time, energies invested and financial?? And any finally resolved court case minuscule payout is still to materialize. eek.png

It's great to have resources in ground but unless one can get to such the resource simply stays there - sure it doesn't disappear but the wannabe wanting to get to such may. With gold prices being at exceptional level it may be that it works in AAU's favour the big but is - can AAU take advantage?? Unless deals are executed, AAU's 'valuable' assets remain underground and AAU's share price has and will have very little on market value. If grades are great and value can be extracted then why does it take so long to get one 'little' mine up and running in a country where labor is plentiful and relatively cheap and assuming there is less 'govt. red tape - perhaps the assumption is not so?? Fear of Cuba syndrome?? rolleyes.png

The last options issued are pretty much useless and worthless (almost like the heads) - currently no option buyers even to get money back. No wonder, no deal, no mine but everything AAU has is so 'valuable' - to whom exactly?? rolleyes.png AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $7.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $49.41K 9.882M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 16691985 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3903505 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.