AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-187

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Why am I investing and holding AAU?
    1. Excellent project
    2. Stocks owned by Brian.
    I started investing from the time of AAU 5 cent CR.
    As AAU's announcement promised to be developed after the ARB's ruling,Delays and withdrawals were repeated.
    Perhaps, if I were confident in the ARB ruling, I would have waited for that.
    Therefore, I continued to hold.
    Now is the time to put aside your pride and accept it, whether you are a pre-buyer or a European investor.

Think about it carefully.
    Why are you recruiting European investors when you are confident in pre-sales?
    Why are you conducting a pre-sale when there is a bank that will fully loan the equipment needed for NS development?
    There is a high probability that they are all fake.
    Not long ago, it was said that assets in the DR were worth US$5M.And the latest announcement says A$3.9m.
    They make pleasing announcements too easily and then withdraw too easily.
    Our odds are gambles based on very low odds.
    People who buy stocks at 0.6 and 0.7 cents also have very low odds.
    It's about gambling.

I just think Brian owns a lot of stocks andThere are good projects,If Brian puts aside his pride,
    I think there are two projects that can be developed under good conditions.
    If we only run quickly along one path of NS development,NS can be developed with approximately A$6m in funding and a loan from China's central bank.Diesel generators may also have a method like leasing.
    I hope that Brian will admit his past mistakes and focus on one path.
    I hope that the mistakes made so far will be acknowledged and the salary will be drastically reduced.
    AAU may need to proceed with CR of more than 1 billion shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.