ETM 5.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

again making it up without any research i see. London mining...

1. GBB
    2,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587
    again making it up without any research i see. London mining went bankrupt 6 years after i sold with different management again an example of you putting a negative spin on a great success ,you continue to do the same thing with eudialyte with out even bothering to research it.
    Try for example the university of Aachen( one of Europes for most advanced research places for extractive research) they even did the work for ETM during Eurare .They continue to produce a stream of papers all on eudialyte concentrate from tanbreez none from steenstrupine despite having access to its concentrate from the eurare days. For example the paper below was a PhD paper publish by a Chinese whose degree was paid for by the Chinese govt ,he did this on material after the REE had been extracted. There is no interest in steenstrupine that is clear even by the way etm head hunted one of the few eudialyte expert geologist in the world and put him on the board . You don't put such a gun eudialyte geologist on the board unless you are going to use him surely
    Ma Y (2020) development of a hydrometallurgical process for the recovery of Zr, Hf, Nb from eudialyte

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.161K 383.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174222 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 59703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.