ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Ann: Results of Meeting, page-20

1. nro
    9,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3834
    again making it up without any research i see. London mining went bankrupt 6 years after i sold with different management again an example of you putting a negative spin on a great success
    Jesus this mind ran dry of prophets in only six years before it went bankrupt. Your success is get even worse. I'd be hoping for a minimum of 12 years but five years is just ridiculously poor for a mine. Those shareholders would love you lol lol.

,you continue to do the same thing with eudialyte with out even bothering to research it.
    We gave you dozens of papers showing how bad it was and you gave nothing in defense lol Its clearl robbish anf you fail to deny

Try for example the university of Aachen( one of Europes for most advanced research places for extractive research) they even did the work for ETM during Eurare .
    Charity University used by Eurare iol
    Get someone professional for your reputations sake like etm went on to do lolHow on earth can anyone call that a success jhaha Sorry

They continue to produce a stream of papers all on eudialyte concentrate from tanbreez
    Unpaid students are cheap and uneducated
    Go to a ptoper lab lol

There is no interest in steenstrupine
    No just the worlds biggest buyer is a partner. Dafty Magoo fotgot again hey lol

that is clear even by the way etm head hunted one of the few eudialyte expert geologist in the world and put him on the board . You don't put such a gun eudialyte geologist on the board unless you are going to use him surely
    Yes you do and his advice hasn't been sort for almost 5 years now while you carry on embarrassingly

I notice how EPM is not on your list of successes. Is that because it's lost 90% of its value over the past few years? I'm assuming tanbreez has too right? Considering you left that one out as well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $2.662K 126.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 859947 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 150852 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.