NTU 9.52% 1.9¢ northern minerals limited

Hi ttroy,Did you miss the 26/10/22 announcement that NTU has...

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Hi ttroy,

Did you miss the 26/10/22 announcement that NTU has entered into a strategic partnership with Iluka which includes offtake and funding agreements to supply xenotime concentrate to the ILU's Eneabba RE refinery? ...here's the link FYI... I guess you were to busy downramping NTU to notice!

It is interesting that LYC are now proposing to separate Dy & Tb at the LAMP after all these years, in addition to their proposal to build a HRE separation facility in the USA. Does this mean that the USA HRE separation facility may be scrapped? I can't see the logic in LYC building two facilities to do the same job, LYC already has a redundant C&L facility in Malaysia at the insistence of the Malay government, which makes you wonder why they would want to invest further capital into the LAMP when they are hostage to political whims of the M government of the day.

I see LYC propose to seperate up to 1,500 tpa of SEG, but as usual are are very reluctant to commit to any other details with footnote 2 stating; "The circuit separation capacity figure relates to engineering designed infrastructure nameplate capacity only and is not, nor is it intended to be, a ‘production target’ for the purposes of Chapter 5 of the ASX Listing Rules." Hopefully, in the spirit of financial transparency, we will see LYC publish a feasibility study on their proposal so we are not left to speculate on such matters as proposed product specs & grades, production targets, pricing assumptions etc.

Anyway, GLTAH (NTU, LYC, ILU and anyone else willing to challenge the PRC RE monopoly) and DYOR!

Last edited by marcus A: 28/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.