RCR 33.8% 5.1¢ rincon resources limited

I wouldn't read too much into that, when WA1 first drilled...

1. 11,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4737
    I wouldn't read too much into that, when WA1 first drilled P2/Luni they didn't know what they were going to expect just by looking at the lithology. The assay results and discovery of P2/Luni were a huge surprise for them!

I actually hold the view that they were wanting a large drop and their institutional friends were encouraging it to sell and buy in lower again. The way this was allowed to open and drop before Pokali assay release is sus and there was a clear plan for this. I hope they investigate it. If they updated us about any positive Avalon news prior to this plan then the drop would not have been nearly as violent and large! There were some huge buys arriving in the panic so someone is clearly bullish.

This share price will recover in due course as we approach all the assays coming from these targets, we are almost back to 3c which was the share price when we had little cash on the books, no Avalon and new targets discovered and no firm drilling plans for Pokali. So we are soon approaching nothing territory and base levels, yet we are in the middle of a drilling program on multiple exciting geophysical anomalies, so a share price recovery is inevitable imo. We should all be fine after today panic and firesale!
    Last edited by coto: Today, 19:17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.026(33.8%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 5.0¢ $2.170M 37.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 530415 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 280000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.