CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1920
    Very plausible @Blue swims.

The "on site" long lead machinery items has taken a huge leap in battery technology and safety. Moduline battery systems now greatly reduced in size for an increase in Ampier Hour ELV Capacity. Technology just seems to improve and become safer and quicker to charge. Plenty of sun and zero impact to the environment at Brothers in setting up infrastructure for energy storage and charging as a grid system. My expertise...luv it.

The road haulage no. This will be contracted out at first.

Would look great on the EPA Regulatory Doc....no emissions on site so the Greenies will love it but please bare in mind extra CAPEX in infrastructure as compared to fuel storage and basic Caterpillar style machinery lease. Not sure whether EV would be a first option if current basket cycle price stays low.

Also fuel hydrogen ICE engines are not long to production. These engines will turn the EV industry on its head. Huge interest for me but that's a discussion for another day.

But yes all plausible and having no or low emissions aims and objectives on the mine site for future protocol's will be a big tick for regulator's.

GL to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $63.82K 4.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1916569 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 925427 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.