IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

Disaster of a raise, things go from bad to worse. Was not...

1. 6,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1206
    Disaster of a raise, things go from bad to worse. Was not unexpected. The optics are now appalling. Wealth destruction as they plugged away for several years trying to recruit when the writing was on the wall fairly early on for all to see that the uptake timeline was a slow train wreck, not helped by the "on-track" comment. So they doubled down and instead of having 1 recruitment centre it expanded to 4, which lets face it, really did not move things along that much in terms of what, getting something under 10 or so participants ( I suspect in the end it was 5 to 7) Would you not think that given it was not progressing well in Melbourne after a long time that the recruiting strategy was not working. Management reaction was to increase test sites... but was it addressing the real issue of low participation rate? Seems not. Made me recall I think it was Einstein who said ..... “ Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” Smart guy, but really just commonsense. Its time for push to come to shove now, know what I mean. But I have no faith in the Board to execute changes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.