RTR 0.00% 3.8¢ rumble resources limited

Speaking from experience of his immediate past performance over...

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2243
    Speaking from experience of his immediate past performance over at POS, I'd say spin. I recommend viewing everything your CEO says through the prism of marketing spin. It might keep you safer, financially. I'm not saying don't have a punt, but know what you're getting yourself involved with. The G&A costs associated with this small company are crazy and are reflective of a culture of overrated entitlement, imo. Basically reward first, performance later, if at all.
    There's a real risk of further SP erosion on the back of the material lack of existing SH support.

PS. Not downramping, just a sober, restrained, warning since I have zero intention of committing any capital at any price in any company headed-up by your CEO. (Investing in companies at this end of the market is more of a vote of confidence in management's ability to deliver value-add for SHs than anything else. So, the credibility of the CEO becomes a material consideration -- esp. when the direct financial alignment with SHs is so flimsy.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $25.35K 668.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1032243 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 288650 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.