M4M 10.5% 2.1¢ macro metals limited

just to be clearthe first time we had a deal with rr I foolishly...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    just to be clear

the first time we had a deal with rr I foolishly shared this information with my board (as in deed I was obliged to do) It was a deal that still required full dd so was realistically 60 days from completion at which point we would announce it to the market. For some amazing reason the asx were informed that kfe had a placing in the offing and had not informed them. So the asx called us and told us to suspend the stock and close the deal in 48 hours. This was of course impossible so the investor walked away.

of the people on the board I know it wasn’t me of dc or Mt.

the lawyer and cosec had no reason to inform the asx.

the only people left are thus the them chair IB and then country manager Kevin (I forget his surname, someone will fill in the blanks). Not sure why, but they turned out to be backing the muppets for the 249 d and the placement would of course have been more votes against the 249d. I don’t think they had the brains to realise the placement wouldn’t be finished by the vote date - just heard the word ‘placement’ and panicked.

after the 249d I started rebuilding the relationship with rr.

rr were understandably weary of coming back in after seeing so many shareholders vote against the incumbent management.

eventually I got rr back in the same terms as before but dc (then chair) had agreed with IW that i would be let go by may if I had not secured a financing to avoid another 249 d.

as irony would have it I was given my notice the day before rr came back accepting the deal.

I informed rr that I was leaving and asked if we could still do the deal (indeed I was offered a fee by the board to secure it), but the ceo of rr made it clear he was backing me as much as the project so we had no way forward.

I keep in touch with the ceo of rr and I regard him as a friend. If it could be done we would do it but he is a grown up and regards the subsequent teams (particularly the ceo that followed me) as uninvestable.

this route is no longer available to Kogi.

so in summary, I did not pull the deal and I even tried to secure it after I was let go.

as far As I can work out, there is a small group of muppets who, if they can’t claim to be in charge, would rather see the project fail.they have destroyed a huge amount of value for themselves and all who followed them (which I find quite amusing) and sadly also for those who did not fall for their rubbish but still held the stock.

I think that covers it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $64.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $289.0K 14.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 5478215 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2194084 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 9724443
Last updated 15.09pm 06/05/2024 ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.