DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

Ann: Results of Phase 2 Clinical Trial, page-144

1. 5,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Your data feed was probably wrong then, it hasn't been close to that all day and I've had the depth up since market open. I also replayed the depth through 10.24am on Spark and it's not there. What has changed so dramatically for your U turn? No manipulation today, just stale holders selling and a few props pulled when the number 1 holder sold a large line over 80m. The sell side has steadily increased.
    You were warning people about it earlier "this is shocking be careful" and praising the stock up this afternoon? Strange behaviour. Not holding>holding?

I tend to agree with your recent afternoon summary and also got a few. I just think with the cash on hand, future cash injection from r&d rebate (my guess is an extra $3m cash boost based on similar spend/claim from 2016/2017) to be received May or June?, shell value, accumulated losses - it's worth a bet <$2m cap.

There's a large amount of stock recently traded and also currently available if anyone wants to soak and pump it higher, average down and pump it higher, take a stake to gain control of the shell etc

Risks are nothing happens, price stagnates, cash is squandered or legal action but risk/reward seems ok at current price 0.2c-0.3c

Thoughts go to holders caught yesterday but you have to look at it like a new company today imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.