DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

Ann: Results of Phase 2 Clinical Trial, page-153

1. 6,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    One of the shortest but, IMO certainly the the most insightful post since this sorry, distressing, confusing, anger inducing, trial failure announcement.

My numskull head has finally seen the light (apologies for wherever I have argued differently). Everyone (and I mean everyone, from TIS through FTT - management, investigators, investors - has been played by the 'placebo effect', right from the very TIS start.

Reason being, you can't measure placebo effect until it is tested for and it can only be tested for via a blinded trial. The VF00102 trial was the first trial in this unfortunate, expensive and sorry saga.

The VF00102 trial demonstrated the treatment no better than placebo. Healing rates achieved in this trial matched those in the Vitrocard trial. Conclusion - the Vitrocard results were due to placebo effect not, as automatically assumed, treatment efficacy.

Sad result - everyone, from the top (propogated) to the bottom, assumed a product efficacy which in reality does not exist.

There is no future for this product. It does not work. Let's hope that for someone's benefit that this company forms the beginnings of a successful shell.

As far as FTT goes, there certainly were no heroes here, but IMO, neither were there villains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.