SVG 14.3% 3.0¢ savannah goldfields limited

A bit off topic, but I got a letter from SB Director welcoming...

1. 738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    A bit off topic, but I got a letter from SB Director welcoming me as a MAAS shareholder. Steady price gains as per chart below. And a 1.4% dividend
    While STX (another SB IPO) has crashed over no gas flow from a well, after a steady rise. I have a tiny investment there, after exiting on a high.
    And AJQ is just lost at sea at the moment with private takeover of assets at ADZ. Again minimal money left there after exiting.
    Big M is right about the money SB has behind him. Having $600k to personally underwrite is noted. With dilution for the mum and dad punter. Not fully subscribed EO .... based on past performance SVG seems to do well with the exploration and geology, average with communication and contract management, and poorly with plant operation, and very poorly with returning value to shareholders.
    I've invested enough here, got out a fair bit based on fellow posters warnings, averaged down again on fellow posters warmings.
    Wonka or warrior - time will tell.
    I still come on the forum to listen to my online mates and wish you all health, wealth and happiness in life.
    Next announcement should be interesting.

Merc Out

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5974/5974516-70b33e654ba9e3a8abe1f59bacf6cc18.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.005(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.433M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.0¢ $2.816K 87.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100369 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 167962 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.