RHK 1.28% 77.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Gerardibus - The IO price cycle continues.... Based on the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 975
    Gerardibus - The IO price cycle continues.... Based on the scoping study, RHK is profitable at prices above ~$USD60/t with C1 cost forecast at $USD50/t. This is based upon 3Mtpa output. Target output appears to be now 5Mtpa, which would lower this further.
    The NPV is sound as RHK used LT forecast IO price of $USD89/t. IO price is holding steadily above $USD100/t. The price being maintained around 100-130 is actually better and more sustainable than spikes up to $160-200 and is less likely to encourage China to stockpile and manipulate prices lower.

Africa is still a number of years off producing any real volume that would put a dent in global supply in my opinion. For example the biggest future IO mine in Africa Simandou is planning to produce 60Mtpa from about 2028/29 onwards... that is only about 5% of world supply.

To the comment re: Port capacity at Port Hedland. Utah Point has capacity of 24Mtpa for IO and Atlas (the major supplier through that terminal currently) is pushing through about 9mtpa plus a few other smaller players (<2Mtpa) so there is ample capacity for RHK's 3-5Mtpa based on my research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.