LCL 0.00% 0.9¢ lcl resources limited

So MNC had 0.9million cash at the end of March, and they've...

1. 1,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    So MNC had 0.9million cash at the end of March, and they've taken in 1.3 million from the rights issue. All up, some 2.2 million should be in the kitty, probably a bit less by now. According to the last Quarterly, they plan to spend 1 million on exploration (0.7) and admin (0.3) in this quarter, which could perhaps be scaled back a bit seeing that the rights issue raised less than half of what it could have. And if things get dire, there's still the Bergen facility.

They really need to get their skates on and find a partner or buyer and demonstrate a credible pathway for bringing LC to value. Now, not in 2017. They need to give holders a reason to hold these shares now, rather than picking them up cheaper again in a few weeks or months.

There is no doubt that LC is a very large, very valuable resource. What is in doubt is the BOD's ability to bring this resource to value and turn it into a success for shareholders.

I agree with you, potluk, that directors have put a fair bit of money into this rights issue, and actions speak louder than words. Also, they raised a bit from instos at 0.6c only three months ago. So for now, I still hope they've got a plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.684M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.37K 1.486M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4687449 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 639522 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.22pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.