NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Wow.. talk about a jilted past holder wanting back in.. and...

1. jj2
    1,735 Posts.
    Wow.. talk about a jilted past holder wanting back in.. and coming with a truckload of sour grapes..!!

Firstly.. there's plenty of directors who forgo salaries until the company is in a better position.. mgmt at sfr were the same before they drilled their discovery hole at Degrussa

Actual money raised will not go to paying directors.. it will be used for the upcoming drilling program.. where highlands drilled +150m @ 1.7 g/t ( from memory ) - next to Nena Frieda.. 20 Billions pounds of copper and 20 Million Oz of gold..

As for becoming insolvent.. haha.. production is about to boom my man.. why do you think all those upgrades have been made to the facility..

Also.. do you really expect anyone to believe that TL bought some new equipment from hidden valley if he wasn't going to need them..

My last point is.. IF NIU really were to become insolvent.. TL hasn't got back a cracker.. because he got paid IN SHARES.. and they wouldn't be tradeable or sellable..

Seriously.. NIU is on its way up.. hard yards have been done.. heavy lifting by current holding shareholders.. those bitter and twisted.. hmm.. ah well..
    Last edited by jj2: 22/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.