UCM 0.00% 1.8¢ uscom limited

Did you once hold this company and if so, what was your personal...

1. 10,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Did you once hold this company and if so, what was your personal experience.

My concerns for many years now were about putting too much trust in the CCP, which to me was highly risky with the continual untrustworthy communist chicanery that they continue even today to dish up to the world. With the totally self serving track record of deceit and blatant lies that come from the mouths of the upper echelon of communist leadership, it is no surprise that foreign companies scramble over each other to escape the broken promises and nefarious behaviour of the CCP.

I ponder upon the fact that Chinese companies, all with CCP members on their boards of directors are building new factories overseas. This casts further suspicion and doubt about their real intentions. They have pulled so many unethical stunts globally that it is as if they are waging a total war against the rest of the world in every way imaginable, but have not yet activated their kinetic war operations on a global scale. They are pushing that idea to their citizens continually however and indoctrinating them with the idea that it is inevitable. The vast majority do not want that, but the CCP holds the whips, guns and tanks.

With all of this going on, the mind boggles that our own management has no plans to cut their losses and get out while they can, before the false promises totally drain company coffers and leave us at the mercy of life support from the not so benevolent CCP. I hope it does not come to pass. Good luck all, we certainly could use it.
    Last edited by Bill Gates: 15/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.402M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $366 20.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47871 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 10083 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.