SPQ 7.14% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

All those positives were there 4 years ago when I first invested...

1. 606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    All those positives were there 4 years ago when I first invested in SPQ. That’s why I bought in the first place.

But none of it matters at all if management can’t get their shit together. They could have the biggest deposit on Earth for all that matters, and would still be worthless without someone driven to make money out of it.

Peter doesn’t care about generating revenue. He didn’t when he ignored the voices that called for a toll processing of SE years ago to avoid endless dilution, which is where we are right now.

”Yeah, but he has 50 mill shares”. So what? He got them all for free except 500 bucks. 500 miserable dollars. If they moon, happy days. If they don’t he still takes his salary back home. They are paper gains for him. The money I have lost, that is real money. Money I earned with my hard work and that I trusted to the this company to manage intelligently. But yeah, let’s play your game here. SPQ is a promising horse and a winner. Why is PH not buying a single share if this is a once in a lifetime opportunity? He should be pouring his salary back into shares, right? He would be stupid if he didn’t.

So yeah, sorry if I lost my pink coloured glasses along the way, but I see very few reasons to be excited now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $15.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $6.89K 966.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 799685 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5917464 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.