SPQ 14.3% 0.6¢ superior resources limited

I get what's the point of publicly criticizing a company you own...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311

I get what's the point of publicly criticizing a company you own part of but I'm more perplexed how some people can not understand how it would be disingenuous for a company run like spq not to have negative posts which are a more truthful reflection of the state of managements performance.

The only reason I can come top terms with to explain the appalling way the company has been run is that this is Hwang's source of a comfortable income he is happy to treat more as a day job vs his responsibility to shareholders.

But the SE scoping study now provides PH a straightforward, low cost path to quickly rerate this company back to a $100m mc permanently. It is a simple operation, does not require a complicated plant or processing flowsheet. It only requires $12m start up cost for a base case NPV of $55m or $110m at todays gold price. He wont need to tap the markets for capital for a long time resulting in dilution and criticism. He will have a happy T20 back in the money. PH now has an opportunity to do the right thing for all involved and turn this around. Failure to do this at an acceptable rate will put his position in the company at risk. Do I think he will do the right thing? I'm not sure. But we'll soon find out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $579 92.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 6797029 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1030999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.