ALF 0.00% $1.01 australian leaders fund limited

Nick, It’s quite interesting how our investing choices “evolve”....

1. 4,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Nick, It’s quite interesting how our investing choices “evolve”. From having ALF and being unable to extricate ourselves from that to having cash and another investing decision. As well as parting ways with Justin (thank goodness I finally feel free !) I have also parted ways with Roger Montgomery both in a listed and unlisted sense. I find him fascinating to listen to and respect his views, but his fund simply wasn’t performing adequately after holding for almost a decade. With cash proceeds I am going from listed equities into a couple of funds. Chris Scott’s 1851 Capital, Julia Lee’s, Burmin Invest and also either a Hyperion Inte4national or Australian Fund (yet to be determined.). I ended up selling ALF on market at my asking price and Altho I have forgone a small amount of capital, I think time v’s the small amount of difference, will over time be recoverable.. After all, how much in opportunity cost (as well as absolute) have we lost by investing in ALF over time ? Best Wishes and better investing.... PJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.