RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

We cling to hope that for some sort of justice to prevail then...

1. 6,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 843
    We cling to hope that for some sort of justice to prevail then what we need is a surprise superior bid. As much as I would cheer from the rooftops may I suggest the hope is based on hope and that is all. We do not have any facts to go on...we are postulating that another party has now made themselves a higher than 10% shareholder.
    I reckon Pfizer are that smart and play the game that hard that we are dreaming. We await Tuesday's court ratification and the final deal to be done...we gratefully accept our 20.8 cents per share and we give thanks to a higher power who has delivered us from the insanity of the TK team. For good I hope. If another bid actually did appear and proved successful then a new ball game would commence...hopefully we would be included and could enjoy this train wreck...sorry I meant ride...for a few years yet. All the way to a big payout day! Good luck to us and good luck to TK, BL and even TK's mate in waiting who was delivered the windfall by helping with the as yet non-commercialized wearables. Noticed the numerous red herrings that were tossed in our path over the years yet? Wearables, sleepcheck, half pie FDA approval applications and trips to China to egg us on to think something big was happening plus all those unnamed entities who were supposed to be looking under the RAP hood...as TK termed it. If nothing else he was the master of misleading terms and phrases wasn't he? We have been suckered big time...we need to go outside and shake ourselves for the dumb dicks we are for believing the story all this time. I reckon the fi has been in since the initial funding from the B&MG foundation. They all sat and waited until the treasure was uncovered and then they walked in from undercover and stole it off us IMHO and DYOR. The story is a classic...the actual unwinding a tragedy...we have been involved as innocents to the slaughter. Fool us once but can't fool us twice. Imagine the reaction if and when (god forbid) either TK or BL are involved in some other venture in the future. Run a million miles with your hands on your wallets and buy crypto...it would be safer IMHO. Was the Prof in on the whole schebang? Lets not discount anything we are dusted so get you cash and go multiply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.