RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

scheme not gamebid after the vote.sorry I was rushing@gimme...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    scheme not game
    bid after the vote.
    sorry I was rushing

@gimme gimme. If you know, is Weiss management still a holder of shares in Aussie broadband after the success of the yes vote for Aussie's merger scheme? I think that was executed around 6 months ago.
    If Wam is still on the register of Aussie broadband them that suggests they are not just arbitragers. So if they are not acting as arbitragers then the likelihood is that they, and other investment groups, are after enough of RAP, a blocking stake, to make sure it doesn't disappear off the register into Pfizers hands.

if Weiss is the genius his colleagues suggest he is, then surely he sees the difference between a gain of a few percent per share compared to the future earnings potential of ResApp, and its attendant share price appreciation, if lef to act as a single entity. Surely Wam and other see the earnings potential of a company with what is soon to be a Monopoly possession of the instant covid 19 test, just as the northern hemisphere enters its winter.

@gimmegimme, Do you know if either of these large institutional investors investing in Rap just recently have a history of buying into a target company through the latter stages of a scheme arrangement proposal, and importantly, remaining as shareholders (in the target company if there is a no vote and in the suitor company if there is a yes vote)

I suppose if a higher counter bid does appear tomorrow does appear then the bidding war many of us anticipated will have begun in earnest.

I wonder if those strange 21 cent trades were made so they could be used as evidence/proof if ever needed, that 20.8 cents was not the highest achievable offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.