RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

It really makes you wonder doesn't it? Though I'm...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    It really makes you wonder doesn't it? Though I'm really disappointed/angry about the outcome, I'm really not surprised, because at the end of the day, greed alters people's sense of priority and it really is a world of every man for himself.
    I (naïvely as it turns out), trusted our bod in what they were spinning over the last 6 years. You said "if I can believe TK"...I'd say that's a big if, and you can throw the other bod members into the mix too. But of course, they're fine, they've lost absolutely zero. They've been kept employed by sh's, GIFTED shares, puffed their chests out with their 'achievements' and will now probably feel super special for giving our company to big pharma.
    We have come out of this pretty much even so it was more a waste of time for us with money tied up, but we had relegated our rap shares to the bottom drawer anyway because we knew it was a long term stock, so we're ok.
    I hope holders who have lost money will recover it elsewhere, congratulate holders who have made money, and wish everyone the best of luck in the future.
    This isn't all in my own opinion, this is my statement of fact!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.