DRO 2.99% $1.95 droneshield limited

Ann: Results of Share Purchase Plan, page-61

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Dude - if people wanted these shares they wouldn't be unloading them now. It was arbitrage. Everyone did it for arbitrage profits and not for DRO (else they would not be dumping now).

I unloaded a lot of my shares around 40c actually, some near the tip-top. But I kept a lot as a runner thinking they would convert at least one sale over $5m since they had 5+ of them on their high conviction list. More than a year later they have no big deals. So yea I question if the product is good, the sales are good, or if DRO even knows what high conviction means.

You don't want to address how DRO has spent $35 over 4 years without even breaking $10m in cash? Anyone could do better really... Or how last 14 months they spent $12m while only getting $4m in cash? Or especially why DRO didn't win or even make shortlist for Gatwick or Heathrow? Or why they haven't won a single big contract with the americans after selling them tester units since 2015? Or why Peter James told us 2019 was a breakout year but it was maybe the biggest dud year of all? Why our only big sale was in 2016 and the client still has not paid us?

I am genuinely curious about the bull case. I do not think I could possible be a long-term investor since I think they have diluted all of upside away.

I'm frustrated of course. this has been a tremendous year for my portfolio. insanely good. this is the only stock that isn't in the energy sector that can not seem to perform for me. all of my 'primes' in the defense sector are doing great but DRO is left behind. I'm not looking for top dollar here. just waiting for a pump.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.95
Change
-0.060(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $1.486B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.97 $2.00 $1.89 $27.90M 14.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65427 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.96 57000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.