AXP 0.00% 0.1¢ axp energy limited

Ann: Results of Special Meeting of Stockholders, page-11

1. 739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi g.wokk1, have you read/researched the company?? They were caught short/suprised by demand when product released in Aus....hence the capital raising to get the first 20,000 unit/yr line up and running to avoid shortages ($50m/yr revenue....on top of the 4,000 units/yr they can make at their US facility)....they are rolling the product out to the 12 hospitals where the trials where conducted as these surgeons are already trained.....prior to a roll out to more than 100+ other centre's later this yr....5% of the current market in the US takes up the first 20,000 unit/yr line and they are aiming for 40% of the market....they achieved 25% of the market in Aus with little to no marketing....the product is a no brainer....inflate a small amount twice daily in the privacy of your home or go to a doctor for an injection once or twice weekly for a less private/more painful (larger dose, less frequent) treatment......as regards the current $19m spend, I can't be bothered pulling this apart after a long shift at the veterinary hospital I own (wine drinking time now).....is this the yearly spend....is it also made up of costs associated with getting the new production line up and running/investments made in the new sales force??.....at the end of the day the company is a no brainer investment to me....there is supply available at the 92c to 94c area as institutions are unloading some of their stock to repay monies they loaned the company as a result of the raising....if others choose to sell, you take a buyers offer during a low news period (buyers market).....patience seems to be measured in days/weeks, not months and years anymore....if it takes the rest of this year to get up to $1.40, is that a bad thing??? Who's complaining about a 50%+ return....in the mean time I'll keep buying as funds become available,

Kind regards, SEAH.
    Last edited by SEAH: 21/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.824M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 45212446 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.1¢ 1085219 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.32am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.