VRX 5.08% 5.6¢ vrx silica limited

I’m not challenging the consequence of delays, even significant...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I’m not challenging the consequence of delays, even significant delays, being expected.

But I can’t subscribe to the notion that it is normal for the EPA to prolong its resolution as long as it has as is the case with VRX, if it’s anticipated that it will still be a positive outcome.

For that notion to be credible it implies the company would then knowingly have to sit on its hands essentially for years once it’s submitted its application.

And if the company’s impeded from being able to pretty much do anything else pending the EPA’s outcome, again as is the case here, it then beggars belief how a company would expect its share price to hold up during that duration.

So it’s for this reason I don’t believe this more than three year long hold-up is simply nothing out of the norm. In my view, I believe the EPA will not sign off on access for VRX to mine unfortunately and the absolute sole reason the share price hasn’t retracted back to a sub thirty or even twenty million dollar market cap is because of how tightly held the registry is & it’s presumed a lot of substantial holders are still sitting on profits even with today’s current price.
    Last edited by DaBankschmy: 09/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $33.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $5.525K 95.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 142706 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 20271 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 1.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.6¢ 11250
Last updated 10.35am 22/05/2024 ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.