VRX 9.09% 3.0¢ vrx silica limited

Ann: Results of SPP and Shortfall, page-217

1. 4,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    You make some interesting observations. I really do hope this works and the epa and minister sign off. However we have no idea what's happenning, how difficult the response to the public enquiry is. The fact that Vrx has had the responses for months and has yet to submit must mean that the issues are severe enough to require significant work.
    To me, the only way this will work in a suitable time frame is if bm steps down from being the front man and hires a political animal to front and manage the epa and the various you tube videos. Bm also needs to get rid of that level of arrogance he has. I'd be surprised if he hasn't burnt bridges with the epa along the way.
    As far as eventually becoming economical, the issue is when? Anth alone does nothing for shareholders. It will keep the bod as a very comfortable overpaid team
    The key issue there is that if and when a nth gets the green light, that someone like Gina decides to buy the company with her petty cash for a song like 20c.
    Anyway, a lot to play out in the new year. Be interesting to see where the sp closes at this year.
    Inho & dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.003(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $20.39K 666.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 200008 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.