VRX 0.00% 3.4¢ vrx silica limited

It could be worse, @Carna... (no, really) We could be...

1. 1,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906

It could be worse, @Carna... (no, really)

We could be "diversifying" into Lithium exploration in Brazil.

I saw this image on the $PEC announcement, and thought they were testing a shipment of Bolivian Marching Powder for purity!

Blow deal.jpg

Meanwhile, the Headbangers over at $MLM are headed for mediation with the TO's...

"The challenges of seeking a unified response to the outstanding matters has resulted in Metallica requesting the assistance of the National Native Title Tribunal to mediate among the Negotiation Parties - being the Dingaal and Nguurruumungu Clans, the State of Queensland and Metallica's subsidiary Cape Flattery Silica Pty Ltd - to assist in obtaining their agreement for the grant of mining lease 100284"

Tell me that isn't code for a clusterf*ck?

Even $DRX, who a few years back were as bullish as Cinnabon about their timeline to production, are now showing **another** two years of Environmental red tape before they make an FID call (late 2025). And they have more serious "strategic investors" than we do...

Yep, this is a MaluishitTM Sandwich, but it's still got the biggest potential on the block, and still the farthest along the cloaca of approvals. Hell, we can *almost* see daylight!

Keep the faith, and just keep hitting the ignore button, @Carna.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15256 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 100133 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.