SDV 0.00% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

I am with you guys.I did not partake in SPP , why would we when...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I am with you guys.
    I did not partake in SPP , why would we when SP is +10% lower on market.
    Why is share price lower? Who knows quite scary in a way. Clearly there must be holders who are willing to move on and maybe not happy with Cap Raise to payout former owners of Haldon...because they beat their sales targets??? Wouldn't that mean the increased sales should be able to support the payout?
    There is either short term holders selling at a loss b/c SDV has not been at these levels for a while. Or there is quite longer term holders going elsewhere (who bought well below $0.58). Or there is short selling???
    Got sent a note from Canacord Genuity the other day. They had reduced their price target by 30+% to $1.00. They had what appears ambitious sales target of $56M for F.Y. 21/22. I say ambitious b/c with $10M in first quarter that leaves $46M for the next 3 quarters. That will need an average of $15M+ for each of the next 3 quarters. If SDV does not manage $15M in the December quarter, and that seems unlikely to me coming from $10M, then each of the last 2 quarters would need even more.
    Considering the last quarter of F.Y. was $13M which anualises to $52M it appears SDV needs to pull a rabbit out of a hat. Now, even if $56M could be reached that will be less than 10% growth. That is way below what any of us have been expecting.
    Don't take me wrong, I am not pulling out and there is a possibility that SDV may become a significantly larger player but it does seem that the path ahead is not quite as clear or rosy as I have been expecting.
    Personally, I will watch announcements closely and am adjusting my expectations downwards.
    Very poor timing of capital raise coming after a very poor quarter and the only definitive use explained was the payout. I can absolutely undrstand the need to increase manufacturing and support the move to green chemicals,,BUT these should have been the only reason to raise funds and the amount for each of these and expected outcomes should have been explained and rationalised.
    Unfortunately I was not able to attend the AGM. I would have liked to put these questions to our managers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.0¢ $121.5K 322.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 20331 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
36.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.5¢ 37.5¢ 36.5¢ 48583
Last updated 15.43pm 10/05/2024 ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.