SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Ann: Results of the 2 for 5 Non-Renounceable Righ, page-10

1. 2,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    re: Ann: Results of the 2 for 5 Non-Renouncea... Mitcho1969,

Most of my money from shares, made profits from SIR and PEX and among several others.

BML's subscription money is to pay PV salary. I ask myself why should I pay him one single cent of salary. I rather give to PEX (or leave in term deposit) because they make things happen (PEX proved $50 BILLION worth of resources in the ground) and they don't get pay as much as PV. I sold down PEX only due to profit taking, but still very support of PEX.

I reward people who do work and good management (eg SIR & PEX) and sack anyone don't work hard. I hate PDY, ARH, GCR (0.3% Cu)... do nothing but "scams". PEX directors should ask more pay and I'll 100% support them.

I acknowledged that PV put a lot of money into BML. But at 1c, PV did not put any to avg down from his 13c. This give investors a vote of "no confidence". This CR is most important to BML, but not getting any support from PV... like sinking Titanic and captain "disappeared".

CR should have been done ASAP, especially money is not for drilling but to pay PV salary.

IMHO if BML gets license, sp may move up to 2c (a big jump) because not many people participated at 1c so not many people are 'in profit'.

BML (20% Cu) is getting beaten by WCN (0.5-0.8% Cu) and GCR (0.2-0.3% Cu).

Mitcho1069, also depends on who you know and how you sell the company. WCN got $1.6m placement premium to the market price and WCN is only $1.3m company. They managed to get money with 'dead' project 0.5% Cu in Krystane (I can't spell the country).

So Mitcho1969, I don't think BML can manage well.

Just IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 224667794 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 15535636 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.