SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

re: Ann: Results of the 2 for 5 Non-Renouncea... Hi mickey78 I...

1. 316 Posts.
    re: Ann: Results of the 2 for 5 Non-Renouncea... Hi mickey78 I have been in Sydney for a break and missed all the excitement...must admit BML isn't looking healthy ATM but I think the conspiracy theories are best left out of the talk..as I stated before the Dept of Mines have given the approval and we are now waiting on the Ministry of Mines to give the ok. the main issue BML have had was the previous application for retention was void when the JV was agreed to so the entire process had to be started again including consultation with BCL.
    As for Pat sorry mickey I think it's a bit rich champ as per your post you have approx $6 million in cash and would not put one cent in but expect Pat to put another $650-700k in ( I did not take up the offer but have been buying on market )...and as for taking a pay freeze I earn half of what Pat earns and if my employer asked me to drop my wages for 6 months or so the only thing they would see was the back of my hand as I was waving good bye. From memory the company that was underwriting the raising was Pat's so let's just see how things fall over the next couple of weeks. I think the reason they left the raising so late was for the retention licence to be received but unfortunately it did not work that way and their hand was forced.
    As far as the 5 cents plus goes...retention licence, drill rigs on the ground and some good results no problems at all. the next few months will be interesting and the main thing is the retention licence I am sure the funding will fall into place after that.GL all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 224667794 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 15535636 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.