SRV 0.83% $4.85 servcorp limited

Hi Saintex, please read the following as if I am wearing a...

1. 443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Hi Saintex, please read the following as if I am wearing a “smiley” face .

It is apparent from your questions and expectations that you haven’t been present at an Alf presentation before.

They are the least professional presentations by any CEO anywhere. And I say that as a genuine admirer of Alf!

They are brief. They follow a standard procedure, which generally goes as follows:

a) a quick verbal repeat of the key financials;

b) a quick rush through of presentation slides already viewed, interspersed by a bit of anecdotal storytelling about whatever suddenly pops into his head;

c) a quick swipe at the poor offerings of our rivals;

d) venting his spleen upon Australian government authorities, usually accompanied by several oaths of profanity. Although on this occasion, he took a different tack…he heaped praise upon the Saudi ruler, and rather ridiculed all the international fuss about him. It was along the lines of “ok, sure, he had an annoying journalist dismembered…one little mistake!”

e) he’s in a rush to finish so everyone can start drinking.

Yet, for all this, I kinda love the guy! He’s such a “knockabout” type of CEO, he’s a refreshing difference! He says what he thinks and doesn’t give a damn what others think about it.

I sometimes worry a wee bit…”is he like this every day, in the office? Is he professional enough for such a role?”. But then I reflect on the results he has achieved. Whatever he’s doing, it’s working!

The questions you ask, making sophisticated enquiry in relation to whether hard data was discussed, would be entirely appropriate for a presentation made by any other CEO. But not this one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.85
Change
0.040(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $484.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.81 $4.94 $4.80 $283.7K 58.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1562 $4.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.92 1863 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.