SRV 0.39% $5.17 servcorp limited

I was surprised, so far, that they seemed to make a loss with...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 470
    I was surprised, so far, that they seemed to make a loss with their services, as their revenue from services (49.7 m$ in FY 24) was much less than their service expenses (73.5 m$ in FY 24).
    In fact, I am not sure it is the case, as the company has also a large communication revenue (40 m$ in FY 24) which is probably also related to the services expenses.
    If it is correct, SRV made a profit on their services of 13.6 m$ in FY 24 vs a loss of 1.3 m$ in FY 23.

This is due to the fact that their services revenues increased much faster (+ 24 %) than their services costs (+ 2 % in FY 24).
    As lease revenue increased by only 2 % in FY 24 (in line with capacity increase), it seems that most of the revenue increase in FY 24 came from the services business which probably benefited both from price increase and a higher level of utilisation.

Only indication from the company about this : +25 % for service conversion in FY 24.
    But not sure what it means as the company did not define what they call "service conversion".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.