NXS 7.02% 26.5¢ next science limited

Well done to NBT and Dr Phil. Those final voting numbers are...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Well done to NBT and Dr Phil. Those final voting numbers are crucifying and am amazed how strongly shareholders have maintained their conviction this time around. I just wish we could have done the same when the RC vote went up. But did any of us think we would end up here? Otherwise, things could have been so different had NBT and others been around to lead the cause.

I have always said, to have sent such a message to our so called stewards and SGH is worth what remaining money I had left in this investment.

If McGrath Nicol can get us any return it is a bonus. They are seasoned campaigners in this area and did a great job for ION Limited - another one of my great investments! The administrator's report into that company was amazing. It highlighted all the deficiencies in the company including structure, reporting and strategy. However, they were not able to take action against the management and I'm not sure what Graeme Salthouse is doing these days but I think Roger Flynn has managed to land a senior role at Coventry Group. But it was way too late when Roger took over.

There'll be a folder on their web site for Nexus Energy with information for shareholders and creditors. If there is an opportunity to claim against the company they will invite us to submit our claims.

I will be interested to read about what went on here and what went on between RC and the Board when we had what I believed to be a decent offer on the table for ES!

Great work again guys and thanks for all your time and effort.

Regards,

Arobert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.