STK 3.19% 9.1¢ strickland metals limited

Ann: Results Show Potential for Extensive Cobalt Mineralisation, page-164

1. 4,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1639
    St Joe Dispense with your cynicism and try to look at things clearly and rationally. All commodities have been smashed but one thing is crystal clear -the battery metals are here to stay despite Trump -and despite North Korea unless we all get wiped off the face of the planet.
    The FACT is AYR have a highly prospective acreage with most of it not even remotely explored -it will take time and money -no different to any other cobalt aspirant.
    Abermale are forward sold on lithium for five years -cant get enough of the stuff. Given cobalt usage is greater and used in about 70 % of all batteries and given 70% of world supply is sourced from the Congo I expect it will go bananas soon and anyone including AYR with a very large highly prospective ground position is going to get knocked over in the rush. Like Abermale are saying with lithium you can't crank these things up in five minutes and you cant crank up another copper or nickel mine in five minutes either to source cobalt as a by product so any source of cobalt from a primary source is going to be in strong demand.
    Of course we have to find it but I am fairly confident the Ophara area has potential. I prefer the Ophara geology to COB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $199.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $146.7K 1.600M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 18766 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.