BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Agree with the current sentiment. Just my 2 cents to generate...

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Agree with the current sentiment. Just my 2 cents to generate discussion...

I have accepted the plan for the 6 next months.. unlocking the value of our lithium assets (IPO/JV/strategic stake) and another resource update for Lake Roe gold seems reasonable

I think it is the plan following these next 6 months which is really crucial and what I'd like to hear detail on in due course. It simply cannot be "let's keep drilling" over and over again. Any value unlocked for shareholders will be lost in dilutive capital raises

We have been told that "this will be a mine" - ok then, let's see it. We have a pretty decent resource which will soon be nudging 2Moz, of which hopefully close to 1Moz will be indicative open pit at fantastic grades. This is a lot more than many junior gold companies will ever get to, and enough for a starter pit. We know that it is still open in all directions and will eventually be bigger than this. We also know the underground has significant potential - drilling to define this resource does not have to stop while we move towards production

Sure, on an EV/Resource basis we look cheap, but I think a $50m Mcap is not unreasonable for a company that has been around for a long time and still has no clear path to production. Who wants to buy into a company whose plan is to drill for years on end?

Tom is a geologist by trade and I speculate that 'value' to him could be building the biggest resource possible. Valuation is normally determined by cash flows, timing of cash flows, and a discount rate (which is a rough metric for risk). Anything we can do to bring forward the timing of these cash flows, or to reduce the "risk" (PFS, DFS) may help us realise value.

A clear path towards near-term production could also provide the impetus for a takeover. I'm not sure that drilling on-end in the hope that we achieve some 'critical mass' which will eventually attract a takeover offer is an effective strategy.. let's stick to what we can control

After the resource update, scoping studies, DFS, PFS, along with a clear timeline to production is all I'm really interested in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.