BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

I'm a bit bored, so I put all the intersections into 'grade...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'm a bit bored, so I put all the intersections into 'grade metres' and plotted them. Gives a better indication of where the best intersections are than the total average hole grade they use in their maps.

So the best area is by far the middle bit under the salt lake, and secondly the northern end. (Maybe the best grade is where the N-S fault/dolerite host intersects the ENE faults?) The results for these areas (on the 13th and 20th of Sept) is what pushed BRB from ~20-30c to the ~70c peak.

Holes BBDD0001, BBRD0056, BBDD004 and BBDD0005 were drilled around previous RC drilling with fairly moderate to minor intersections. The new results for these holes is inline with the RC results, except for BBRD0056, which returned better intersections.

Hole BBDD0002 the intersection isn't as good as the adjacent BBRC0050. But in the cross section, you can see it is expected the grade/width would decrease between BBRC0049 and 0050. So not surprising. Though the shallow oxide mineralisation in 0049 isn't present in BBDD0002, which I think is the biggest/only letdown of the announcement (if you have realistic expectations).

From the Bombora North results in the fresh rock, the grade drops off as you get higher. BBRD0056 and BBRC0050 are both open at depth, so if that trend continues, the grade would (potentially) increase at depth. These holes are only drilled to about 120m below surface, so there's plenty of untested space.

Finally, the middle area under the salt lake with the best intersections, also has the least dense drilling. Drill spacing is 200m north-south. The same for the spacing at the northern end, plus the two most northern holes look too far west to have tested the mineralisation trend in BBRC0050.
    BRB_aumetres.PNG [
    Last edited by gyrojam: 28/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.