CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Resumption of Trading of QBL, page-38

1. 1,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    If this was a simple acquisition or transaction (and no, use of that word does not mean that money has changed hands), it would have been finalised long ago, but the indications from the company have been clear all along - that it's a complex situation involving more than one acquisition, and the requests from the ASX for further information simply emphasise that complexity.

We have no idea of the nature of the acquisitions or the degree of the complexity involved, and to make uninformed (and in my opinion quite offensive) critical comments about the QBL Board or management is unjustified and reprehensible.

It would not surprise me if those making these comments have no experience of even a simple company acquisition, let alone a complex deal which appears to involve at least four parties (QBL, MCL and at least two acquisition businesses), plus the ASX requesting additional information from time to time; and that additional information is likely to have to come from more than one party to satisfy each request.

Genuine holders of shares in QBL would be well advised to withhold criticism until they know the facts, and then form an intelligent and informed opinion. To do otherwise is to potentially harm the company in which they have invested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.