PLS 2.01% $2.92 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Retail Entitlement Offer Open for Acceptance, page-117

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    sorry for the delay. I’m not on HC so much these days, or just dipping my toes back in?
    I don’t share your fears on access for many reasons. So I’m happy to get as much as I can into super funds. The complexities around the 2017 changes on transfer balance caps and super caps of 1.6 are something that I need to consider. Last 12 months sold a few businesses and no need to fund Into super to offset. CGT but I could simply to gain higher concessional tax treatment. Going over 1.6 means no more non concessional contributions or bring forward provisions and if not wary of losing the indexation of these limits. It’s an area I can certainly learn more about for sure. Part of my pls holdings are in a few super accounts and alone could potentially put me over the cap. So using a date of 30 June 20 or it’s 1 July (?) I could use bring forward provisions at max level and then no more non concessional ever. After that I believe I could use the small business cgt calculation which I’m thinking isn’t restricted by the cap. I’ll still require max concessional funding but restricted to only that. I remain very happy to have such problems tho and won’t be upset if pls causes further issues. On the transfer balance cap, which is on pension phase, then exceeding it with growth after its funded, will have no requirement to rollback to accumulation phase.
    I do welcome any comments who may suggest I’m wrong on a point and I’ll take that in a constructive manner and hone in on that by further reading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.92
Change
-0.060(2.01%)
Mkt cap ! $8.789B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.00 $3.01 $2.91 $68.57M 23.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 33426 $2.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.93 27520 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.