RXM 2.22% 22.0¢ rex minerals limited

I would like to thank all the posters on this forum for keeping...

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I would like to thank all the posters on this forum for keeping the posts civilised and respectful.
    @Bunn-Wackett, I wasn’t being sarcastic, Well maybe a little.

I have two opposing thoughts all the time with rxm, one side would like to invest more, the other side says I’m overweight and to back off.

Would I like the grade to be 1%+ you bet
    Would I like there to be less strip ratio, yes.
    Would I like the funds required to be closer to $400million rather than the near $1b, obviously.
    Shares on issue getting closer to 1b is a concern.
    Less world aggression ie Ukrainian war, Gaza, Trump, China ect would be comforting.
    So you can see that I haven’t got blinkers on, I can see the opposite view.

Do I think that it is a lifestyle company for Richard and Co, no way, the team is emotionally and financially invested in this company. Do I think the likres of United Super, Ellerston Capital or MACH Investment Enterprise are invested to enable this lifestyle, they are invested to make money.
    Richard and team sold Hog Ranch into Rxm in exchange for shares, Hog Ranch could have been an exit strategy but they obviously believe in Hillside.
    I have been to all the AGMs since 2018 and have found Richard and team very approachable and dedicated to getting Hillside up and running.

So I can see the opposing points of view but on balance believe that investing in Rxm is currently worth the risk.

Gltah gyp

ps arsenic and panjeta, I have attempted to forward my email address to you both

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $168.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $21.86K 98.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22611 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 94921 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.3¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ 30029
Last updated 15.11pm 26/04/2024 ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.